Clean MOSFET Boost
Ebenezer: Hebrew for stone of help; fr. the application of this name by Samuel to the stone which he set up in commemoration of God's help to the Israelites in their victory over the Philistines at Mizpah (1 Sam 7:12)
The Ebenezer is a butt-kicking-in-a-bitty-box clean boost pedal. Transparent is its middle name. Maybe it won't help you conquer the Phillistines (maybe...), but you can sure use it to boost your signal for lead playing, or to push your tube amp or overdrive pedal into some sweet breakup.
- MOSFET based circuit for real natural tones.
- High input impedance
- Mini form factor
- Handwired Construction
- Milled aluminum knurled knob
- Quality hand-wired closed frame jacks
- Power: Standard 9 volt DC/ negative center, NO internal battery option.
- 3PDT True Bypass Footswitch
Dimensions: 1.5"W x 3.6"H x 1.2"D
Current Draw: ~10mA
- Type: Pedal